Daughters of Compassion is a Christian based mentorship organization
for young ladies from ages 8-18.
Daughters of Compassion was developed to provide support to the whole person (body, soul,
and spirit). An emphasis is placed on individuals finding and pursing their purpose and
understanding their value. Young ladies become confident in themselves which in turn allows
them to effectively operate in their purpose.
The areas of focus include: Identity, Self- Image, Purpose to God, Family, and Community. We have meetings via conference calls, face to face/virtual fellowships, and an annual two-day retreat during the summer. We address topics including but not limited to, self- esteem, identity, social media, and emotional management.
To raise up a generation of young ladies that embrace their identity, have increased
self-awareness, and have found and are pursuing their purpose to God, themselves, family, and
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for Good works, which God prepared
beforehand that we should walk in them.”
Reviving purpose one heart at a time with God,
Self-Awareness, Family, and Community through various mediums and initiatives
Finding and being obedient to the purpose that God has given us. By building a relationship
with God, offering fasting strategies, and personal testimonies.
- Building healthy relationships
- Healthy communication tips and strategies
*Healing from family hurt through one on one discussions and Professional Counselors.
- Feeding the homeless
- Preparing and distributing care packages
- Distribution of backpacks and school supplies
- Visit and support various nonprofit organizations with similar missions such as: Project Echo, The Autism Project, B.A.G.S, Carol Porto Treatment Center, Women Shelter, Loving Care Senior Services
- Building healthy friendships
- Finding and discovering identity, value, and purpose through various activities and games.